Coordinated Services Team
Building a system for success “one family at a time”
Coordinated Services team is a strength-based wraparound approach to helping children and families meet their needs. A team is formed by the family and together they develop a plan of action to achieve the family’s goals.
Eligibility requirements are:
- Child/youth is 0-17 years of age
- Resident of Manitowoc County
- Involvement in two or more systems:
- Mental Health (therapy and/or medication management)
- Special Education
- Juvenile Justice
- Child Protective Services
- At risk of out-of-home placement or currently placed in out-of-home care
- Willingness to be involved in the CST process- CST in voluntary
To learn more about the CST initiative, click here to read our brochure.
If you or someone you know meets the criteria and you want to make out a referral, please contact Leann Wellens at 683-5036 or email@example.com
Learn about other family programs on the Family page.