Emergency Rental Assistance
Homelessness Prevention Program:
Provides a one-time payment to help prevent an individual or family from becoming homeless.
- Assists people at immediate risk of losing their housing
- Helps applicant(s) move if situation cannot be resolved with the landlord
- Required to have income to sustain future rental payments
- Household needs to be at or below the 30% HUD income guideline
- Habitability inspection required for new housing
After your initial application, we can determine if one of our programs -- or if a program from a local partner -- best promises to fit your situation.
We, along with our local partners, seek to place everyone in safe, affordable housing. Start the process by calling or coming in to one of our offices to pick up and/or fill out an application.
Learn about other community programs on the Community page.