Agency benefits per Lakeshore CAP’s handbook
There is a 90 day probationary period, during which time agency recognized holidays will be paid on a pro-rated basis based on a 20 hour work week. The agency recognizes 8 full day holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day and the Friday thereafter, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day) and 2 half day holidays (New Year’s Eve afternoon and Good Friday)
· Mileage of personal vehicle use for work is reimbursed.
Upon successful completion of the probationary period:
· 10 days of vacation will be provided and pro-rated based upon start date and a 20 hour work week. (Ex. 1 vacation day=4 hours of paid time. If starting in the middle of the year 5 of the 10 vacation days would be available)
· 2 personal days are provided
· 12 hours of sick time can be accumulated during a year (1 sick day is earned per month)
· 403(b) with no agency match is offered.